Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

Devin's first day of school was Monday. He has been pretty excited about going back to school--he goes in the afternoon so all I hear in the morning is, "It time for school now?"
He is in preschool for one more year before he starts Kindergarten, which will be really good for him. It is weird that a year and a half ago he would hardly talk at all and now he is quite the chatterbox and can be so funny--(I try and keep track of the more interesting things he says here). We still have a hard time understanding him and I have to translate for him a lot when we are around other people, but I have no doubt that he will catch up and his speech will be fine. We are all excited about this year and the progress I know he will make.

5 comments:

Brittany H. said...

What a handsome dude!

Samantha said...

Cute. I dare you to take a picture of Devin the bus his first day of high school for comparison. Haha.

The Tanner Family said...

Cute! Daxton is going to preschool this year too! What a handsome little guy:)

paula said...

He is adorable!! I love this picture and miss my Devin! mom

Kittyrunner said...

He's doing so well! What a cute kid!!