Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hamster Escape

The other morning Jared woke up and on his way out the door he found Bolt on the floor. He put him back in his cage and we thought, "Hmm. I wonder how he got out." So the next night I made sure the lid was shut tight. But again, Jared found him out wandering around the counter (I know. It grossed me out that he was on the counter also). So I started putting things on the top of his cage to make sure he couldn't get out. Did that stop him? No. He was still getting out, but I wasn't sure how. Tonight, I caught him in the act.

And the quality of this video stinks. Like a lot.


5 comments:

Brittany H. said...

What a sneak! Funny that the fact you were there made no difference.

Cami said...

The is hilarious. What a smart little guy! Good luck keeping that one under lock and key:)Hope you guys are doing well.

Michelle said...

What a crazy little thing. He looks big for a hamster. I would hate to find him running around my kitchen in the morning. YIKES!

Chris & Christine said...

LOL! OMG....I love the way he looks at you at the end. Too funny!

Kittyrunner said...

That's amazing! I can't believe he can do that!! I hope he is safely locked in now. :)