Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Adalynn

Hahaha. Turning two is rough!
Despite this first picture, Addie had a great little birthday yesterday. She was so cute and kept singing "Happy Birthday to Addie" all day. And Devin was way more excited than she was. He could barely contain himself until Jared came home to celebrate.

Happy Birthday Adalynn. Bed head and all.

Devin insisted I make this for breakfast just like Grandma did for his birthday. I think he just forced a new tradition on me. And he demanded he get a candle also.

Admiring her cake.
Instead of making a cake--I was totally lazy and just picked one up from Albertsons. I was so happy I didn't have to turn my oven on.


Opening her presents. My kids have way too many toys so we only got her 2 things--my mom did buy her her fist bike and a doll. And we got her an instrument set and a doll you can take in the bath. The bath doll was a hit (for both kids actually).

 She was getting so close to the candle! Jared had to hold her back. I'm just happy she still has her eyebrows and eyelashes.



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I can't believe she is two. Looks like she had a great day. I love her wild hair in the "good morning picture" Too Cute!

Michelle said...

Is that Christmas wrapping paper? 'cause I totally do the same thing. How funny.

Amesbury said...

Your kids are getting so big and I have to say that you have some mad photography skills.