Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last weekend Jared's brother Aaron, his new wife Laurel, and brother Josh all came for a visit. I totally slacked and hardly took any pictures. In my defense I took my camera when we went swimming at the YMCA, but apparently they won't let anyone take pictures--something about protecting the kiddos from perverts...

The weekend went by so fast, Josh got here then Aaron and Laurel were here later on Friday. The kids were practically peeing their pants they were so excited for Uncle Josh.
Like I mentioned before we went swimming on Saturday. Aaron and Laurel took off to visit her sister and Josh and I went to watch Jared's softball games that night.
Aaron and Laurel left after dinner on Sunday and Josh stayed until Tuesday morning. We went to the Bellagio Monday night and did our usual walk through the conservatory, then trip to the pastry shop, and ended up watching a few fountain shows outside.


The conservatory had a garden theme this time...







 If you are here at just the right time of day (right after the sun sets) the sky looks amazing--learned that when my wedding photography class came here for a field trip.


7 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Wow, the fountain picture with the eiffel tower is amazing!

rachel said...

Love that blue sky! NICE.

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. That is so weird that you can't take pictures at the pool. Is Jared's softball year round? It seems like it just ended.

Wilkerson Weekly said...

Your photos are so beautiful! Do you photo shop all of them, or do you really catch things that perfectly? I've only been to Vegas once. Wish I'd known about the conservatory. That looks awesome.

Brandon said...

Andi and I wanna come visit so bad! my last time going to vegas was a long time ago

Valerie Christensen said...

Thanks Stacy. I photoshop some pictures--the ones from the conservatory I lightened slightly--the ones outside I did nothing...it sorta depends on the picture
Any picture I take in my studio I also edit. You almost have to--the lighting makes everything seem too red. I sometimes soften the skin. I never edit eyes (people always ask me if edit Adalynn's eyes, but I don't)

Kittyrunner said...

You need to sell your pics to the Bellagio and Paris. :) They look awesome! Glad you guys could go to your parents'. Can't wait to see the pics.