Friday, May 28, 2010

Help

I love second opinions. I can be so indecisive so I thought I would see what picture is your favorite. These were taken last month while we were in Utah. Right now there is an amazing deal on canvases at Costco--it is through some company that is only here a few more days, then they are gone, so I wanted to order one before they leave...
I wish Addie didn't look so irritated in every one...
And I feel like I look chubby....
At least the boys look cute.
I know they are all pretty similar, but which one do you like best?

#1
#2

#3

#4

#5



13 comments:

Brandalyn said...

I like 2, 4, and 5 the best.

Jared Wilkerson, Editor-in-Chief said...

I like 1 and 5, and this is actually Stacy by the way.

rachel said...

1 and 5 are my favs. Good Luck choosing they are all great!

Patrick Family said...

#5

Michelle said...

I like 1 the best. Good luck because they are all really cute.

Chris & Christine said...

#1 (and you look great!)

Brittany H. said...

I like 1 and 5!! Such a cute family!

Sean said...

CUTE!!! #1 for sure.

Samantha said...

That was really me. Sean says #1 also.

Jamie said...

I vote #5

TheLipp said...

2 or 1

Katy said...

Okay - my 2 cents...

In pictures where I'm in them, the deciding factor is the ones I feel *I* look best in. Neurotic and vain I know, but those kids look cute no matter what. There's no guarentee for me, so we've got to go with what makes mama happiest. So in those terms - though you look great in all them - my favorite of *you* are 1 and 2.

However, Addie is happiest in the last one - I mean...the more and more I look, the more they are looking equally wonderful and I'm going crosseyed now trying to compare the differences. So...maybe I'd choose 5 afterall.

Don't ask my opinion, I'm the most indecisive person ALIVE.

Kiley said...

Those are adorable!! I like #3 and #4.