Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anniversary

Iwa...
Hiva...
Hein...
Ni ...
Nove...
Neuf...
Nueve...


NINE

Today Jared and I have been married NINE years. I won't lie and tell you it has all been roses and teddy bears, but I love him and he loves me and we have a great life. I really do get so excited when I think about the next nine years and what those will bring.

I love so many things about Jared. He is kind and patient. He never looses his temper (I do). He never yells (guilty again). He is the most optimistic person I know. He likes to joke around and can be very sarcastic. He is a wonderful dad and loves his kids more than anything. He is a hard worker and has gone through so much to provide for our family. He really helps me achieve my dreams. He likes to have fun. Material things are not important to him. He is easy to talk to and makes new friends all the time. He is very smart. He stands up for what he knows is right---I could just keep going forever but lets just say we are a good match and I don't think anyone could put up with me as well as Jared.

Happy Anniversary Jared! I love you!

8 comments:

jgc111 said...

I love you too. Happy anniversary.

Brittany H. said...

Wow, nine years! You guys are vets!! haha You both have such a beautiful family!

rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope it's a fun one!!

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary! 9 years, that's fantastic.

Kittyrunner said...

I didn't know you guys have been married that long! Why does that seem so long? Maybe because you've been married almost twice as long as be and Ben. :) Way to go! That's awesome!

Kittyrunner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kittyrunner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kittyrunner said...

Don't worry, the two deleted comments are from me--my internet was slow so I kept hitting "publish your comment" and it did it three times.