Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun times

This past weekend, 3 of our favorite people came for a visit. Sean (Jared's brother), Sam and Lexi came all the way from Rexburg thanks to some cheap flights (thank you Southwest!).

We had a great time hanging out, swimming, eating, having nerf gun wars, swooning over Zac Efron--and taking pictures of the girlfriends! Here are a few things we did...

We went to the strip. We walked around Caesars Palace, went to the conservatory at the Bellagio and watched the fountains....

 We took the kids to FAO Schwartz--the girls were pretty darn excited about all the stuffed animals.








 We went swimming of course.

 Sam and I get a little excited about how close they are in age, so we bought them matching outfits--then took them to dinner and then Costco. A few people asked if they were twins--we lied and told them yes. One girl told Addie she needed Lexi's hair and then told Lexi she needed to grow. Um, okay.



 We also played a little dress up...

 
And we went to the park...

 Thanks for coming! We love visitors!

3 comments:

Calley said...

I love when you post. She looks so much like Devin lately! To me, anyway. And thank you for sending me the best email in a long long long time (I love real true emails) I've been waiting til I wasn't a big freak so I can email you back. I'm feeling less freakish today, so it looks like I can write you back after all! :)

Kittyrunner said...

How cute! It's so fun to see family and play with babies! They're so cute!

Samantha said...

That was such a fun trip! We are so glad we went. Thank you Southwest. I love all the pictures of our girls! They are adorable.

Hey, I had a dream the other day that we were both pregnant again,this time we were both expecting twins! Wouldn't that be crazy.

I have to say I love the picture from Devin's first Halloween. He was a such a cute little chubby baby!