Saturday, June 20, 2009

11 Months


Next month Adalynn will be 1 year old! Oh my goodness, that went by fast. I miss her as a little baby, but this age is so much fun also. Just a few little tidbits about our favorite little girl.
  • She is feisty! She throws little temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way. Kinda weird to see a baby with such a temper.
  • She has 8 teeth.
  • She pretty much never took a bottle (maybe a few in the beginning). She drinks extremely well from a sippy cup and a straw. But she refuses to drink formula. So I am still nursing--can't wait to be done with that.
  • She says just a few words. Mainly uh-oh, dada and ball.
  • She is always on the move.
  • She loves dogs
  • She loves swimming
  • She loves to eat






3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but she is BEAUTIFUL!!! And you dress her so well! Fun!

Cami said...

Your pictures are amazing! You really are talented. And I'll definately take you up on the photo session sometime...I'll have to talk to you about setting up a time. It definately does seem like this year has flown by! I remember coming by and she was under her little luminesant blanket as a newborn! Was that really a year ago?

rachel said...

Ahh! she's so big! I think you are so talented with the camera!