Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Graduation

Yes, you read that right. Jared graduated last Friday!!!! He is done with school FOREVER! I know some of you wondered if he would ever be done with school (me included), but he really is done. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. We have had some ups and dows these past three years, and I am definitely ready to move onto the next stage of our life (you know--the one where we stop renting and start receiving a real paycheck). So many good things have happened, I can't complain too much. Still, law school is not for wimps!

I can't get too excited because Monday he started studying for the bar. It is going to be like a verrrry long finals week (almost 3 months actually). I have many activities and trips planned to get through it. I'm still pretty sure there will be bad days ahead, but you get through them right? RIGHT?























After lunch, Jared's friend Matt (who also graduated) rented out and invited us to Jump it Up--a huge room full of the blow up bounce houses (and slides, mazes, etc.etc.) We all went (minus Garth and Kristi) and had so much fun. Thanks Matt!
And we also went swimming a few times

It was a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

Calley said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
That is the best feeling! (or will be in a few months)
I'm so excited for you guys. And Valcakes you're teeny tiny, lady! You look great!

Samantha said...

1. I'm so happy for both you and Jared 2. When are you coming her? We are so excited to see you and the kids! 3. How do you get your pictures so big when you post them?

Justin, Michelle and Parker Searle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an awesome accomplishment! We also want to know how you get the pics so big???

The Shobes said...

WoW! He did it (or YOU did it, since you had to work just as hard)! That is so Great! I'm really happy for you guys - those are some great pictures. We're doing good up here in Holbrook, but hopefully we can celebrate with you guys when we get back. Congratulations!

Brittany H. said...

Congratulations to all of you--I know it was a team effort! :)

Kittyrunner said...

You guys have been busy! Way to go, Jared! I think our pool is getting heated now. We'll have to get together!

rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS. . . YOU MADE IT!! WHOOHOOO!! That dreaded bar exam. I have the exact same feelings toward it. Be sure and blog about all your awesome trips!! I want to see them!