Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arizona


Anyways, last Friday Devin, Addie and I flew to AZ for a few days. My sister-in-law Josy graduated Friday from college. So glad we were able to spend some time with them. And Saturday my sister Jen went through the temple. It was fabulous being able to do that with her.
I absolutely love going home and the kids have so much fun!!
The Mesa Temple
My favorite


 I love that on the grounds there are palm trees, orange trees, and cactus. Quite the variety.

 Swimming at my aunt's pool





 At my house in Payson. It was a fun place to grow up--and my kids eat it up. They love all the animals, the 4 wheelers, the yard, basically everything. Can't wait until we go back in July.




























2 comments:

Calley said...

Owwww, my heart. Addie is beautiful, and oh that bathing suit! And you are one hot mama! Glad you got to spend time with your fam.

Samantha said...

It looks like so much fun! Take us with you next time. Haha.