Friday, April 24, 2009

I Won! I Won!

Every week in my photography class we have a shooting assignment and then we show our best image to the class and they critique it. Everyone votes on their favorite and that lucky duck gets extra credit. Well guess who earned a little extra credit last night? Me!

We did these in the studio on campus, which was a lot of fun. The pure white background is a little boring and sterile, but that was part of the assignment.



Next week we are doing dark/moody pictures. My friend Steph just had her baby and I am going to try and talk her into letting me take their pictures together. I will post those after we take them.



5 comments:

Miranda said...

Ok She is sooooo beautiful. You are so good at takin pictures!

Samantha said...

I love these pictures. I'm not surprised that you won, my niece is adorable!

The Shobes said...

Well big surpirse - of course you won. First of all - you're really good at taking pics, and secondly, your daughter is beautiful. COngrats!

Justin, Michelle and Parker Searle said...

Am I crazy because I LOVE the white background. It makes Adalynn standout.

Cami said...

LOVE the pictures! They are so cute! You are good, seriously...you can come take pictures of my new baby ANYTIME!! And I didn't know you were a blogger either:) I'll add you on:) I'm not the best at keeping up. And I love your flashback Friday's- what a great idea! I'll see you soon (at Walmart or the library or Target...but I'm sure somewhere :)).