Tuesday, April 21, 2009

9 Months

I sometimes think it is funny that we blog about anything and everything, but it gives me something to do while Jared is studying into the wee hours of the night. I just know once Jared is done with the bar my blogging activity will be way down.

Adalynn had the 9 month checkup today. Not much to report. She is 18.3 pounds and 27 inches long (both are around 50%).

A quick list of her favorite things
  • Me--She still has major stranger anxiety so we are pretty much attached at the hip
  • Fruit and vegetables. Cheese. Cheerios. Anything she finds on the floor. She is not a picky eater...yet
  • Chewing on our cell phones
  • Crawling
  • Eating toilet paper
And her dislikes
  • Riding in her carseat
  • Naps
  • Devin
  • Pretty much anyone except me
  • Getting dressed
I love you Adalynn! Dad does too! And even though Devin likes to tackle, hit, pull, drag, and bite you, I am pretty sure he loves you too.





4 comments:

Samantha said...

That is sad that she dislikes Devin.

Addie we love you too! Come visit us.

Cheramie said...

great photos val! she is such a cutie.

Brittany H. said...

Love the pictures! That's funny how Devin is one of her dislikes--I think Claire would do the same for Dash! Good luck, Jared!

Justin, Michelle and Parker Searle said...

I love the pictures of Adalynn especially the first one. She is getting cuter and cuter each day.