Thursday, March 26, 2009

San Diego--Day 4

I told you I took a ton of pictures. Anyways, we were planning on coming home today. But Jared had an interview with a judge in Riverside, CA on Tuesday. So we decided to add a few days and come home Tuesday after the interview instead of coming home Sunday. I'm glad we did. It gave us a few more days to spend with Jared and San Diego is awesome. My family came here a lot for family vacations--which we always loved.

Today we went to see the San Diego temple (one of my favorites). We also went to the beach, but it was freeeezing, so left quickly.




I have one more day to blog about, but Devin is beating up Adalynn. Better go save her.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Jealous! I love the pictures of both of the kids on the beach. I have been checking your blog like crazy. I'm so excited to read about your trip.

Miranda said...

Looks like it was fun! How was the interview? It was so good to see you!

Calley said...

What a fun spring break! So nice you guys could get away. I'm excited to hear about the interview! California would be a-maz-ing :)
And I am in LOVE with Adalynn's dress! Is that one of those sack dresses? Welp I'm sold now that I've seen it on a bebe model. AND is it my turn to write you? I feel so out of the loop on your life! Blogs just don't cut it for me sometimes!

Brittany H. said...

Wow, looks like an amazing vacation! Fun memories! And I'm glad other people's kids beat each other up, too!