Saturday, February 21, 2009

Utah

I'm sure you are all getting tired of looking at my messy house. And FYI--it is still so messy.

Last weekend we took a quick little trip up to Utah to visit family. What can I say? We had so much fun! We drove up Friday. The drive and the kids were perfect (we were almost killed by a ladder on the freeway, but Jared's mad driving skills saved us). We had a fab time with all of Jared's siblings (except Josh-- he was in LA). Devin loved being with all the extra people, especially his cousins, and I also had a great time seeing family, making bows, visiting Provo, and playing the wii for the first time (and in case you are curious, my wii person totally looked like a black woman--Michelle Obama if you will). It also snowed which was fun for us. And, yes, I only took pictures of Adalynn and Lexi (her cousin who is 2 weeks older) because they are just too cute. Here are a few (there are more on my Picasa Album if you care).


2 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so glad we got to see you guys. It's nice to get out. Plus I loved getting the girls together! I can't wait to do it again.

Samantha said...

P.S. I think Lexi misses Devin. She LOVED him!