Sunday, February 22, 2009

HIp Hip Hooray

SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Devin is potty trained.

I am about the laziest person in the world, because I kept putting it off. I wanted to do it before I had Addie, but we were going on all sorts of trips and moving and everyone told me he would have issues when I had Adalynn, so I decided not to. Then Adalynn came and, well you know how it is nursing ALL the time and being tired. But he started preschool and they wanted him coming in a pull up. I think that along with seeing all his little friends going to the bathroom sparked something, because he seriously potty trained himself. I kid you not, he just decided to do it and he has done very well. I had this image of me cleaning up pee around the cloak and I was dreading that. I am happy to say, I have only had to do it a few times.


1 comment:

Samantha said...

That is great. Only one bum to wipe now!

Kristi told me once that when she was 9 months old her parents held her over the toilet to go. And a girl in my ward said her parents did that too. I want to do something like that with Lexi but probably won't. Haha.