Friday, December 12, 2008

Clark County Heritage Museum

Now if that isn't an exciting blog title, what is? Blog does sound like "blah" with a g, so I figure it is fine. But enough of that randomness.

My friend Steph and I took Devin and Hannah (and Adalynn of course) to a fun little museum I have heard about. It was fun, not at all museum-ish. It was all outside. They had old trains, an old neighborhood with cute little old fashioned houses, and a ghost town. The kids were just running all over the place. And being the bad mom I am, I was letting Devin climb onto everything in sight (until the museum lady told us it was a "look only"--then I made sure she wasn't around when he climbed onto things).

Anytime we go somewhere "special" Devin has to wear this hat.


Isn't she the cutest thing ever? And I really like this picture in black and white so I posted them both.


3 comments:

The Soptich clan said...

Killer hat. He's always stylin'. Gorgeous pictures as always. And where is your one new family picture, P.S.?

6ix-foot-8ight (Blair) said...

Just wanted to say hey!!!! I stumbled across your blog when I was looking at the Bryce Family blog!!!!!! How do you know the Bryce Family?????

Samantha said...

Those look like Devin and Hannah's engagement pictures. They are so adorable!