Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Carousel and Bellagio

When Jared was growing up it was a tradition for his family to drive down to Seattle and ride the monorail to the West Lake Center where they would ride the carousel. When we are in Snohomish for Christmas it is one of my favorite things we do. But even when we aren't in Washington we uphold the tradition and instead of the West Lake Center we hit up the outlet mall.



That took about 30 minutes so we decided to go to the conservatory at the Bellagio which is always decorated to fit the season. It was a great night to go--usually it is very crowded but it wasn't very bad at all.


A very nice tourist asked to take our picture. Thanks random lady!

And we tried a new little dessert at the bakery they have right around the corner. Raspberry cheesecake wrapped in white chocolate. Yum. Yum. Yum.


EIKES! As I speak (blog) it is snowing! Yes my friends, in VEGAS.

2 comments:

The Soptich clan said...

Snow? In Vegas?! Are you making things up??
We do the carousel at the WPzoo. Thanks for reminding me to be festive this season. Also, cute cute hair and cute mother/daughter combo of you and miss Addi. And I love her faux hawk. The only time in her life that that will be appropriate :)
Also, rock star email you sent me. I will write you back soon...if I don't before you go to AZ, good luck traveling!

Samantha said...

I heard it was supposed to snow there. Crazy! It looks like you are having fun making memories with your family.